Who would have thought it possible? After all the hype, the wait is finally over and that day arrived when the Halo:Reach Beta, that came along with all copies of Halo:ODST actually went live and even in the most of conservative of estimates superceded all expectation. Now we all know that yes, the Beta has exposed some ‘teething problems’ shall we say in the game? But over all for ourselves, and the 1 million plus users that logged into the Beta in the first twenty-four hours after it became available are, on the whole, thoroughly enjoying the experience. And if the figures that Bungie have released of a staggering 1,071,112 gamers achieving an absolutely whopping 157,982,986 kills between the lot of them are anything to go by, then it just goes without saying that it looks like xbox360 will have another massive title under their belts this year. The only downside to this huge pat on the back for Microsoft is that they have let Bungie‘s exclusivity slip from their grasp, and as it was blatantly obvious in the subsequent explanation in the press release from the hugely successful developer’s their reasoning behind the decision was so that they could obviously create multiplatform games that will obviously include the Playstation, the next sting in the tail would be if Bungie were to couple their developing skills with the sheer gaming power of the Playststion3 and generate an exclusive for that format. but you didn’t hear that from us okay?
GamesMediaPro Log In
GamesMediaPro Top Posts
- attention readers and make sure that you take note!
- The Pokemon 2011 Video Game Championship is coming soon!
- Playstation Network to return May 4th
- 5 ANONymous arrests in UK over Sony hack
- Harry Potter returns in the latest trailer from EA for Deathly Hallows Part 2
- Those crazy Rabbid’s bring chaos to the Royal Wedding in the latest trailer from Ubisoft
- Disney unveil the latest teaser trailer for Lego:Pirates of the Caribbean
- Bethesda reveal the second abilities trailer in their ‘Get Smart’ series for forthcoming blockbuster Brink
- Trackmania 2 speed’s into view in the latest ‘Canyon’ trailer from Ubisoft
- Capn’ Jack Sparrow wades in to the latest Lego Pirates of the Caribbean:At World’s End trailer from Disney
GamesMediaPro Latest Posts
- 3ds 3d stereoscopic Activision announcement Apple arcade computer consoles developers Direct2Drive EA games EA Play EA sports Electronic Arts Elite S entertainment Exclusive FPS future release gameplay gaming gaming news handhelds headlines Home Impulse interactive interviews " iPad iphone iPod iPod Touch Kinect Mac Marketplace media Microsoft mobile gaming Move Nano news nintendo 3DS Nintendo DS nintendo wii PC Gaming playstation ps2 ps3 PSN PSone PSP PSP3000 PSP Go PS plus reviews RPG Sony steam technology touch trailer unboxing videogames videogaming vista walkthroughs wiimote Wii Mote wii shop Wii Ware Windows windows 7 Xbox360 Xbox Live xp
News,Reviews and Gaming Views