GamesMediaPro Log In
GamesMediaPro Top Posts
- attention readers and make sure that you take note!
- The Pokemon 2011 Video Game Championship is coming soon!
- Playstation Network to return May 4th
- 5 ANONymous arrests in UK over Sony hack
- Harry Potter returns in the latest trailer from EA for Deathly Hallows Part 2
- Those crazy Rabbid’s bring chaos to the Royal Wedding in the latest trailer from Ubisoft
- Disney unveil the latest teaser trailer for Lego:Pirates of the Caribbean
- Bethesda reveal the second abilities trailer in their ‘Get Smart’ series for forthcoming blockbuster Brink
- Trackmania 2 speed’s into view in the latest ‘Canyon’ trailer from Ubisoft
- Capn’ Jack Sparrow wades in to the latest Lego Pirates of the Caribbean:At World’s End trailer from Disney
GamesMediaPro Latest Posts
- 3d stereoscopic
- EA games
- EA Play
- EA sports
- Electronic Arts
- Elite S
- future release
- gaming news
- interviews "
- iPod Touch
- mobile gaming
- nintendo 3DS
- Nintendo DS
- nintendo wii
- PC Gaming
- PSP Go
- PS plus
- Wii Mote
- wii shop
- Wii Ware
- windows 7
- Xbox Live
News,Reviews and Gaming Views
Tag Archives: Nintendo DS
Produced by critically acclaimed TT Games and developed by Hellbent Games, LEGO Ninjago: The Videogame continues the highly-successful LEGO Battles video game brand and introduces kids and the young at heart to an epic tale of good versus evil, exciting battles and quirky LEGO humour. Along the journey, fans will master the art of Spinjitzu – a frenetic, tornado-like spinning combat technique – to battle enemies both new and recognizable to the LEGO world.
True to the LEGO build-and-play video game experience, LEGO Ninjago: The Videogame allows gamers to build and customize their Spinjitzu armies, deploy ninjags on missions and use magical spells to unleash special attacks on enemies. Lone warriors can test their skills in a story line that allows them to play as “good” and “evil” single-player campaigns, as well as test their skills in a variety of Battle Mode challenges.
The stunning new trailer from Warner Bros for their epic title LEGO:Ninjago. Stay with GamesMediaPro as we take you on a journey through the latest visual masterclass from the award-winning developers.
Easter baskets will come with a new action adventure puzzle game this year. 505 Games, a global interactive game publisher, today announced its plans to release a Nintendo DS™ title through a licensing agreement with Universal Partnerships & Licensing, based on Universal Pictures and Illumination Entertainment’s upcoming live action/CG-animated comedy Hop.
From the makers of the blockbuster Despicable Me comes Hop, a new comedy that blends state-of-the-art CG animation with live action. The follow up to the worldwide hit tells the story of E.B., the teenage son of the Easter Bunny. The film is helmed by Tim Hill, director of the blockbuster Alvin and the Chipmunks and produced by Chris Meledandri’s Illumination Entertainment. Hop opens on April 1, 2011.
With the fifth generation of the Pokemon franchise being launched for the Nintendo DS, in the shape of the latest Black and White titles for the handheld system, we take a look at the best selling games and report on our findings as we put Pokemon Black to the test.