GamesMediaPro Log In
GamesMediaPro Top Posts
- attention readers and make sure that you take note!
- The Pokemon 2011 Video Game Championship is coming soon!
- Playstation Network to return May 4th
- 5 ANONymous arrests in UK over Sony hack
- Harry Potter returns in the latest trailer from EA for Deathly Hallows Part 2
- Those crazy Rabbid’s bring chaos to the Royal Wedding in the latest trailer from Ubisoft
- Disney unveil the latest teaser trailer for Lego:Pirates of the Caribbean
- Bethesda reveal the second abilities trailer in their ‘Get Smart’ series for forthcoming blockbuster Brink
- Trackmania 2 speed’s into view in the latest ‘Canyon’ trailer from Ubisoft
- Capn’ Jack Sparrow wades in to the latest Lego Pirates of the Caribbean:At World’s End trailer from Disney
GamesMediaPro Latest Posts
- 3ds 3d stereoscopic Activision announcement Apple arcade computer consoles developers Direct2Drive EA games EA Play EA sports Electronic Arts Elite S entertainment Exclusive FPS future release gameplay gaming gaming news handhelds headlines Home Impulse interactive interviews " iPad iphone iPod iPod Touch Kinect Mac Marketplace media Microsoft mobile gaming Move Nano news nintendo 3DS Nintendo DS nintendo wii PC Gaming playstation ps2 ps3 PSN PSone PSP PSP3000 PSP Go PS plus reviews RPG Sony steam technology touch trailer unboxing videogames videogaming vista walkthroughs wiimote Wii Mote wii shop Wii Ware Windows windows 7 Xbox360 Xbox Live xp
News,Reviews and Gaming Views
Tag Archives: EA games
Battlefield 3 leaps ahead of its time with the power of Frostbite 2, DICE’s new cutting-edge game engine. This state-of-the-art technology is the foundation on which Battlefield 3 is built, delivering enhanced visual quality, a grand sense of scale, massive destruction, dynamic audio and character animation utilizing ANT technology from the latest EA SPORTS™ games. The experience doesn’t stop with the engine – it just starts there. In single-player, multiplayer and co-op, Battlefield 3 is a near-future war game depicting international conflicts spanning land, sea and air. Players are dropped into the heart of the combat whether it occurs on dense city streets where they must fight in close quarters or in wide open rural locations that require long range tactics.
Thanks to the combined brilliance of the men and women behind both Steam and Sony’s Playstation3 games console, we now have a ‘cross-platform’ gaming experience that is unsurpassed as Electronic Arts’ Portal 2 marries both of the most eligible singleton’s into a perfect console-based couple.
Home Video Adaptation of Award-Winning Sci-Fi Game Scheduled for Release in 2012