Ubisoft puts a smile on the face of PC Gamers this week with the launch of an impressive size downloadable patch for the absolutley stunning PC version of their blockbuster title Splinter Cell: Conviction. The patch includes a fix for any leftover graphical problems and/or issues as well as the very impressive DLC support module andlast but not least the gameplay fix. So if you do have the PC version Of Splinter Cell: Conviction then you can feel safe in the knowledge that any minor issues that you feel you might have had with the game have had some major improvements and upgrades, here’s the patch explained in more detail:
- Added DLC support
- Fixed many disconnection and divergences issues in coop modes.
- Added Multi-GPU support for SLI/Crossfire (remaining issues on ATI side)
- Added ATI Eyefinity support (we are waiting on a validation by AMD for theEyefinity Ready official stamp)
- Some configuration specific divergences fixes, crashs et minor bugs
- Graphic glitches when running in low visual quality:
- Improve performances and some flickering issues.
- Low-end video card optimizations.
- Fixed Microsoft Wireless X360 controller not being detected properly with some drivers.
- Fixed interaction buttons overlapping in certain resolutions/aspect ratios.
- GTX400 Nvidia video card support (removed the error message)
- Various minor fixes.