It seems Ubisoft have come one step closer to total global domination with the launch of their all-new UBISHOP last week. And if we can gather anything from the launch day promotions offers such as Splinter Cell:Double Agent and Conviction with the Elite Echelon download for the PC we are getting the impression that while console titles are available it is mainly to promote their PC products as with EA Games and in fact most of the developer/publisher houses with their own franchised games to sell. Now this is no bad thing considering if you look at EA Games and see some of the great offers they have on their titles, ( both PC and console for that matter ), with bargains such as Half Life 2 on the PS3 to be picked up for £15($20) and another cracking title like Dragon Age:Origins on all formats for as little as £20($30). However it seems the similarity between the stores ends there as with most of the Ubisoft titles seem to be priced higher than at retail? A move we could not understand either and put it down to launch teething trouble. But do check out the new Ubishop by all means as I’m sure the pricing will right itself soon enough and then there will be bargains a-plenty to be had. http://www.ubishop.com
GamesMediaPro Log In
GamesMediaPro Top Posts
- attention readers and make sure that you take note!
- The Pokemon 2011 Video Game Championship is coming soon!
- Playstation Network to return May 4th
- 5 ANONymous arrests in UK over Sony hack
- Harry Potter returns in the latest trailer from EA for Deathly Hallows Part 2
- Those crazy Rabbid’s bring chaos to the Royal Wedding in the latest trailer from Ubisoft
- Disney unveil the latest teaser trailer for Lego:Pirates of the Caribbean
- Bethesda reveal the second abilities trailer in their ‘Get Smart’ series for forthcoming blockbuster Brink
- Trackmania 2 speed’s into view in the latest ‘Canyon’ trailer from Ubisoft
- Capn’ Jack Sparrow wades in to the latest Lego Pirates of the Caribbean:At World’s End trailer from Disney
GamesMediaPro Latest Posts
- 3ds 3d stereoscopic Activision announcement Apple arcade computer consoles developers Direct2Drive EA games EA Play EA sports Electronic Arts Elite S entertainment Exclusive FPS future release gameplay gaming gaming news handhelds headlines Home Impulse interactive interviews " iPad iphone iPod iPod Touch Kinect Mac Marketplace media Microsoft mobile gaming Move Nano news nintendo 3DS Nintendo DS nintendo wii PC Gaming playstation ps2 ps3 PSN PSone PSP PSP3000 PSP Go PS plus reviews RPG Sony steam technology touch trailer unboxing videogames videogaming vista walkthroughs wiimote Wii Mote wii shop Wii Ware Windows windows 7 Xbox360 Xbox Live xp
News,Reviews and Gaming Views