Square Enix Ltd., the publisher of SQUARE ENIX® interactive entertainment products today announces DEUS EX: HUMAN REVOLUTION™ Collector’s Edition, an extremely limited, exclusive product releasing in select European countries on August 26, 2011 and in Australia and New Zealand on August 25, 2011. Available now for preorder on the PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system, Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system from Microsoft and Windows® PC platforms, DEUS EX: HUMAN REVOLUTION Collector’s Edition delivers DEUS EX™ franchise fans the ultimate experience.
DEUS EX: HUMAN REVOLUTION Collector’s Edition, packed in the specially designed Collector’s Box, is chock-full of features enriching the DEUS EX world for players, including:
- Highly collectable Adam Jensen action figurine designed by Play Arts Kai
- Explosive Mission Pack: An entirely new mission with a special cameo appearance from one of the original DEUS EX characters
- Exclusive in-game weapons: Automatic Unlocking Device, M-28 Utility Remote-Detonated Explosive Device (UR-DED), Linebacker G-87 multiple shot grenade launcher, Huntsman Silverback Double-Barrel Shotgun, SERSR Longsword Whisperhead silenced sniper rifle
- 10,000 extra credits to buy or upgrade weapons
- DVD featuring a 44-minute “making of” special, 30-minute game soundtrack, motion-comic (adapted from DC Comics’ official series), E3 trailer and animated storyboard
- 40-page art book
“DEUS EX: HUMAN REVOLUTION immerses gamers in its world with its compelling story, smart, varied gameplay and breathtaking visuals,” says Sarah Hoeksma, VP Brand, Square Enix Europe. “The Collector’s Edition takes players’ experiences with the game to the next level with must-have, in-game content and supplemental items. This truly is the total package for all fans of the DEUS EX franchise.”
The return of one of the most critically-acclaimed video game franchises of all time, DEUS EX: HUMAN REVOLUTION is an action RPG that offers open-ended, hybrid gameplay. Telling the story of Adam Jensen, a man cybernetically augmented against his choice who finds himself in the middle of a global conspiracy to which he holds the key, DEUS EX: HUMAN REVOLUTION is set in a near-future world where humanity is at a turning point. By offering players multiple and vastly different ways to play, DEUS EX: HUMAN REVOLUTION challenges the foundations of gaming and provides an immersive experience where every choice has a lasting consequence.