Iceberg Interactive and indie development studio Wax Lyrical Games today announce that Baron Wittard: Nemesis of Ragnarok (PC) is now Gold and has entered the manufacturing process. The suspense adventure game will hit retail stores across Europe and various other territories, as well as digital download portals, on 18 February 2011.
The eccentric architect Baron Wittard has built something really special: a city inside a building. This monumental pleasure dome, called ‘The Utopia’, features 1000 apartments, a shopping mall, and hundreds of offices and leisure facilities. All under one roof. Its grand opening was supposed to have been two years ago. That event never happened. A chain of mysterious events has now left the Utopia abandoned and silent. People have gone missing. Electromagnetic disturbances are increasing. These happenings all point to Wittard’s desolate Utopia.
Armed with only a camera and a torch, you must journey there alone to explore its winding corridors, its secret passageways, and its gloomy halls. Local townspeople say Wittard kept a terrible secret. They speak fearfully of someone or something malevolent lurking at his city. They say it is waiting and growing in power. They say time is running out…
Baron Wittard: Nemesis of Ragnarok features
• Explore the ruins of a decaying building and uncover its terrible secret
• Non-linear gameplay: explore at your own pace
• Experience urban decay in high resolution graphics
• Eerie and mysterious soundtrack with full musical score
• Discover a massive world in First Person Perspective
• Use skill and cunning to search for clues and solve puzzles
For more information, please visit the Baron Wittard: Nemesis of Ragnarok gamepage.