Collect, Quest and Hunt with a Team of Friends in the Most Anticipated Free-to-Play MMORPG of 2011
All players who participated in the Closed Beta and new hopeful Heroes are called upon to join the adventure and experience a persistent and open 3D world where players can create, discover, recruit and summon Skill and Mercenary cards to aid in battle. The Open Beta officially begins at 5:00 p.m. Pacific Time, today, January 19, 2011, and interested adventurers may begin signing up at: http://cardmon.t3fun.com. To celebrate the Open Beta launch, a slew of new wallpapers, concept art and screenshots of Heroes in custom garb have been released.
After two successful Closed Beta Tests, CardMon Hero is ready for its big debut. Lucky players who made it into the Closed Beta Tests had a chance to enjoy what critics have been calling an intriguing blend of card collecting, monster battling action. Some of the highlighted features include:
• Card Summoning System – Discover, craft and deploy skill and mercenary cards to aid your Hero in battle.
• Role Distribution System – Mercenaries have different strengths and abilities making the combination you choose essential for success against tough enemies and challenges.
• Card Combination System – Combine ingredients from mercenary, skill, and recipe cards to upgrade skills and unleash awesome powers.
• Extensive Hunting Mode – Join a party or band the guild to face strong monsters that yield unique rewards and rare items, scaling up in difficulty as you gain Mission Points.
• Quests without the grind – Complete quests by adventuring through numerous zones and maps that don’t require players to grind. Level up through quests that Heroes can overcome on their own or challenging quests that will offer greater rewards with the cooperation of your friends.
CardMon Hero is a free-to-play MMORPG for PC in which players take on the role of a Hero that can create, discover, recruit and summon Mercenaries to aid in battle using a deck of cards. Call Mercenaries to battle tough enemies, in combination with your Skill cards, as you adventure through an expansive and persistent world. Join thousands of others in a card-summoning adventure through hundreds of quests, over 70 instances and countless combinations of Mercenary and Skill cards to be discovered.
For more information about CardMon Hero, please visit: http://cardmon.t3fun.com/