GamesMediaPro Log In
GamesMediaPro Top Posts
- attention readers and make sure that you take note!
- The Pokemon 2011 Video Game Championship is coming soon!
- Playstation Network to return May 4th
- 5 ANONymous arrests in UK over Sony hack
- Harry Potter returns in the latest trailer from EA for Deathly Hallows Part 2
- Those crazy Rabbid’s bring chaos to the Royal Wedding in the latest trailer from Ubisoft
- Disney unveil the latest teaser trailer for Lego:Pirates of the Caribbean
- Bethesda reveal the second abilities trailer in their ‘Get Smart’ series for forthcoming blockbuster Brink
- Trackmania 2 speed’s into view in the latest ‘Canyon’ trailer from Ubisoft
- Capn’ Jack Sparrow wades in to the latest Lego Pirates of the Caribbean:At World’s End trailer from Disney
GamesMediaPro Latest Posts
- 3d stereoscopic
- EA games
- EA Play
- EA sports
- Electronic Arts
- Elite S
- future release
- gaming news
- interviews "
- iPod Touch
- mobile gaming
- nintendo 3DS
- Nintendo DS
- nintendo wii
- PC Gaming
- PSP Go
- PS plus
- Wii Mote
- wii shop
- Wii Ware
- windows 7
- Xbox Live
News,Reviews and Gaming Views
Monthly Archives: June 2010
Shogun 2: Total War will feature enhanced full 3D battles via land and sea, which made a name for the series, as well as the tactical campaign map that many refer to as the heart and soul of Total War. Featuring a brand new AI system inspired by the scriptures that influenced Japanese warfare, the millennia old Chinese “Art of War”, the Creative Assembly brings the wisdom of Master Sun Tsu to Shogun 2: Total War. Analysing this ancient text enabled the Creative Assembly to implement easy to understand yet deep strategical gameplay.
The other added bonus to our kind of journalism is that you will always know that when you read it here first at GamesMediaPro then no doubt about it, what we print is what is most definitelty the truth. Continue reading
For further developments regarding Vanquish and all other future Sega and Platinum Games titles the make sure that you stay with your one and only GamesMediaPro.
“VANQUISH™ is a game where we’ve tried to inject the extreme pace of an action game into a shooter. The gameplay and staging are all put together around the keyword ‘intensity’. I think it’s very rare to come across a game where shooting loads of robots is so much fun,” said Shinji Mikami, Game Director of VANQUISH™.
Swarm is being developed by Hothead Games and will be available early 2011 across multiple platforms.
Developed by the Ubisoft Paris studio, Raving Rabbids Travel in Time is scheduled for release on the WiiTM system on November 11, 2010. Continue reading